Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today!

I started off my day over a cup of coffee with my daddy-o. I love this man. His shenanigans & all.

With summer approaching & all these warm days we've been having here, I've been inspired to do something different with my hair! My sister Lily works wonders! If you're ever in need - go visit her at FoxyCut Salon (Pioneer Square - Seattle). 


You can't really tell in this picture - but here's a little look at my hair! Heavy lighting on one side.. and just a little bit on the other. I'll have to post some better pics later!

After that, I met up my mom & niece. Got some beach time in before I had to go to work. 
Look at her crazy hairs blowin' in the wind!

I love this little girl SO much - it's crazy. She's hilarious.. a spunky little 1 yr old! 

Oh. And great story. Today I parallel parked in front of a group of old bikers. As I was getting out of my car, I saw them all hold up all 10 fingers & yell out, "Perfect 10 girl!" They were talking about my parking job. Come to find out, as they have their afternoon coffee, they watch people park & they normally see a lot of macho men in nice cars fail miserably at parallel parking. One of the guys asked how I got so good at parallel parking. They told me I should sit out there with them and give lessons to people who aren't so good at parking. It was so sweet. And yeah.. I felt pretty awesome after this whole thing. Still do, actually. 
Like... this Alki biker gang respects me. Now hopefully I don't go messing up my parallel skills! Haha. 


Oh... and yes...... 
...i am beyond excited for the weather on the right! Goodbye dumb Seattle weather... Hello Sunny California
Tomorrow I'm skipping town and heading back to my second home (I feel like I have lots of second homes) - Victorville, CA. The High Desert. In the middle of LA & Vegas. I will be there tomorrow morning! 
So. Stoked. 
My lovely friend, Jalyssa, is getting hitched & she asked me to be in her wedding! She posted this wonderful video on FB to ask me to be apart of her big day - I wish I could show it to you but it won't let me share it. 
Anywho, I cannot wait for the wedding! I'm so excited for these guys:
Aren't they cute?! 

Well bloggers & readers - it's been real. 
I'll see you after my vacay.
I'm sure there will be LOTS to share - pictures, stories, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment