Saturday, May 5, 2012

Insta-Friday on Saturday.

Good Morning! 
Wait.. no... its definitely afternoon right now.
Bah.
I'm out of it today!
So tired!
Anywho - this past week FLEW right by. 
Here are some Instas. 

Baby J just chillin.. checkin' out the other children at the park.

Everyone, meet Brother. I'm hanging out with him and his house for a couple days!

And this is my friend Elisa. She grew a beard. In, like, 5 seconds. Cray

She shaved. And here we are at Via Tribunali! 
Esther, over at Southern Nomad, put a GREAT event together last night. A Common Place is " inviting people to gather for an evening and connect with the rich community that exists around them. It is a unique way to get to know some of the inspiring local artisans and small businesses..." (her own words! check out her blog... seriously). 
Last night was too fun getting together with GREAT people!  

Elisa and I entered in the wrong door.
Of course we would.
We entered in the "private dining" section of the restaurant.
And walked... all.. the... way.. through.
Definitely all eyes were on us. Walk of shame. For real.

You see that yummy goodness? 
Mezza Luna Nutella.
English: A nutella calzone! 
Sooooo yummy. I got to share it with lovely, lovely Kate - click her name & check out how lovely she really is! 


Two of my dearest friends! LOVE them!

Have a lovely day!
Love,
Brother & I 

1 comment:

  1. oh my word this made me laugh! love that you posted a picture with Elisa and the beard... And the fact that you two walked in the wrong entrance.. I didn't hear about that one :) loves!

    ReplyDelete