Monday, May 28, 2012

Wknd Recap!

This weekend was fanfreakintastic. 
Seriously blessed with really, really great friends! 

Saturday, a couple friends got together - hung out in Pioneed Square, went to an M's game & capped it off with a frisbee throwin' night at Alki. 
{elisa's pose idea}

{we didn't even plan this matchy matchy converse day} 

{there are no words for how amazing - and beautiful - my girls are!}


Sunday, my mom & I spent sometime at the Fremont Market, went to Pikes & shopped around. Love getting time with her! 
{we both really loved this picture frame!} 

{Fremont} 


And then last night, I had a spontaneous Moroccan experience with James, Jesse & Joel. 3 J's. Didn't even realize that.
Anywho... if you're ever in Seattle - Marrakesh in Belltown is the place to be! 
We got the full Moroccan experience:
Sat on the floor, ate with our fingers, had live entertainment - belly dancers, and just ate really, really good food. 


Today, I work. I've never worked on Mem. Day before. I much rather be with my family - bbq'ing, chillin... but duty calls. 
I hope your day has been good and you are filled with gratefulness for the men & women who have fought for this beautiful country! Thank you!!!!!

xoxo. 

1 comment:

  1. The frame photos are my favorite! If they are still there in August- please take me too!

    ReplyDelete