Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm Lovin...

Getting & staying in shape.
Nothing is better than feeling healthy. 
I'm a true believer of stewarding the body God's given you. 
Get active people!

Wood crafts / decor.
I've spent most of these past few weeks at the beach, so maybe that's why I'm so into beach wood right now. 
Think of the many things you could make with a piece of wood.
Amazing..

Sun Dresses.
Though it may be hard to believe, summer is approaching.
Lately, all I want to wear are sun dresses & cute skirts. 
So Seattle sunshine... please cooperate with this desire of mine.
Thanks.

Beach Cruisers.
Whenever I see someone on a cruiser, for whatever reason, I get happy about life.
Maybe that means I need one.
:)

Gold Jewelry.
Sunshines brings out the gold bangles, watches, rings & bling.
And I love it.
What's your favorite "sunshine-y" piece of jewelry? 

Sunnies.
Everyone should have a pair of really good sunglasses.
Even if you live where the sun doesn't seem to, ever, shine. *cough*seattle*cough*
I'm still in search for that pair...
but trust me.. once I find them - 
They'll go with me everywhere. 

What things are you loving? 
What's inspiring you?
Write them down.
Comment them.
Blog them. 
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment