Friday, May 18, 2012

Insta-Friday

I've found myself eating at Freshy's 3 days in a row this week. If you're ever in West Seattle, head over there {you may run into me face buried in a book, over to the left - chompin' down on a salad}. Its that good. 

I love living so close to the market. Going down there early enough to watch people set up their booths, fresh smell of pastries being baked and flowers being put out. Sounds whimsical, right? Well... it is. And it's the life that I get to live :)

And thank you Jesus for the AMAZING weather! Ice cream weather. Step out side with an ice cream that starts to melt right away kind of weather. I love it. 
But unfortunately for us Seattleites, it ends this weekend. Back to rain next week. 


It's
Friday, Friday! 
Happy, happy Friday! 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment