Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo A Day: May

Hello May.
I'm happy you're here.
To me, May means one month closer to Summer.
May means, the month I leave to go to a good friend's wedding.. in my second home - Cali.
May means the month I get some closure to some health things I've been going through.
May is lovely. And it's here! 
Yay!!


Thanks to Chantelle over at fat mum slim - I get to enjoy doing a photo a day challenge. And if any of you follow me on Instagram {anth_t <— go find me!} - you will know that getting a photo a day is not much of a hard challenge for me, haha. 

Today's photo a day revolves around the word {peace} . 
After my run today, I looked up a saw our mini version of the Statue of Liberty. 
She looked peaceful up there. 
Waves were crashing, wind was blowing super crazily and there she stood - still
And I thought about how in the midst of crazy situations, if you're able to stand still ... that means you have some major peace in your life. 
So here she is. 
My first photo of the challenge.
Day 1. Peace

Learn more about the photo challenge here!

Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment