Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recap.

If you didn't know, sorry you missed out - yesterday was free Slurpee day at 7-11 ! I don't know about you, but Slurpees bring back SO many childhood memories. They were definitely a staple "fun drink" in my childhood. 
My favorite flavor is cherry & grape. 
What's your favorite?
*New pair of sunglasses. Thank you H&M for making cute, cheap things. 


Yesterday, we celebrated my brother in law's birthday at Jimmy's! I had never been before, so to walk in and see peanut shells all over the ground - it shocked me. You walk in and there are barrels of peanuts - you grab a bowl - fill 'er up - and start throwing those peanut shells on the ground. Craziness
The food was delicious! If you go - definitely get the Crawfish Chowder. Everyone in my family all can attest - it's the best chowder we've ever tasted yet! 
And their rolls - dangerously delicious

Funny conversation having to do with their signature rolls & peanuts.
Dad to waiter: "I love your buns."
Mom to waiter: "And I love your peanuts."
*Everyone dies laughing. 
Poor waiter... 

This morning I made brown rice blueberry muffins. 
So incredibly fluffy & yummy. And super easy to make. That's always a plus.
Recipe here at Hey That Tastes Good! 

And look at this! The family I babysit for on Thursdays (yes, another one of my million jobs) got me a little 'thank you' gift. Isn't that sweet? 
Their friends make it and its one of their signature wines. I can't wait to taste it! 

Today has been a great Thursday so far! 
Hoping your day is just as loverrrly. 

And since it's Throwback Thursday, here's a little treat. 
I wonder what they were thinking when they put me in that outfit. 

1 comment: