Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vacay in short.

For the past two weeks, I spent my days in the High Desert of So.Cal. Good ol' Apple Valley / Victorville area. My home away from home. I loved being back & honestly, did not want to leave. 
Just some photos I'd thought I'd post before bed. 
Gotta wake up early to go the gym - time to make up for lack of care of what i ate on vacay ;)

yes. i could live in that weather all the days of my life. zero humidity. 100% sunshine.

this is my old hood - when i lived in the high desert. no. i didn't live on the lake. but i was definitely by. good ol' spring valley. 

I miss having a Vallarta Market close by. They're only in California... and as far as I'm concerned - they need to be in every city in the world. 

I got to be in this beautiful bride's wedding! Love you Jalyssa!

Laguna. *Sigh. I love you.

I always said that if I were to move away from Seattle.. I'd move to So Cal. On the beach somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment