Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday's.

Sometimes I wake up and feel like having a nice refreshing mimosa & a waffle. 
And when I wake up feeling that way, the first place I go to is the gym. Yep. 
Exercise my butt off (literally...) so that I can enjoy those morning treats.

Gym.
One of my favorite places to eat breakfast - Luna Park Cafe.
Power walk all of the Alki trail. 

Breakfast for 1 today... because that's how I roll. 

My waffle of choice this morning. The Elvis waffle. Fresh made waffle. Lovely bacon. PB. Bananas. Pretty sure I could've made this myself... but there is something about eating at LP that makes everything special.


I loved seeing all the bird stickers everywhere. And Alki... boy where you looking beautiful this morning!

This is my attempt at trying to get a picture of the seal that was chillin' in the ocean. It was so cute! He's the little black dot in the ocean. Haha.

And I'll leave you with this picture. I love my little niece. She's probably the funniest 1 year old you'll ever meet in your life. And see how I'm squinting so hard as I'm kissing her? Well.. that's because she likes to stick her nose in my mouth when I try to kiss her... and I was preparing myself for the worst (kid snot, boogers, crumbs, etc.) haha.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment