Monday, April 16, 2012

70 Amazing Years.

Dear Daddy,
I adore you.
Thank you for continually loving me.
You've shown me the value of living, with everything I've got. 
Thank you for teaching me that every moment is an opportunity for fun
"Life is too short to be serious"- You taught me that.
When all else fails, just sing & dance. Of course, you taught me that.
Dad, you're the best.
Happy 70th birthday to you! 




Yesterday, my dad turned 70! The big 7-0. Crazy! I know. And look at him go! Those definitely aren't 70 year old bones. That's for sure
My family decided for his 70th, we'd throw him a surprise 70's Disco Dance party. 
It went SO well.
We just invited close family & friends and spent the night eating my dad's favorite foods, dancing to some of his favorite songs & most importantly, celebrating my dad's 70 years of fun living!



Thank you to all who came out last night. 
And thank you to those who have just been apart of my dad's life.. in any way.
We appreciate you more than you know!
From the crazy T family,
Love you & THANK you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment