Sunday, April 22, 2012

Insta-Sunday.

Insta-Friday, what? Yeah.. I changed it. I wanted my Instagram post to be on Sunday. 
So here they are!

Rosie... where were you lookin' my dear? 

This morning called for The Triple B waffle at Hangar Cafe. And a little disclaimer... I don't eat like this every day. And I try not to eat like this every week even. So you can now stop judging me ;)

How cute is that? This dog was just hanging out.. face out of the window & everything. It's such a nice day.. he had to get some sun too!

Hangar Cafe. Love this place! Georgetown Seattle. 

The old brewery. Amazingly beautiful. 

Happy Sunday. It's beautiful out there. 
Word on the street is its supposed to be 70. Laaawd have mercy!

1 comment:

  1. I was concentrating on making sure we were in the middle instead of only getting myself in the picture like someone else i know... :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete