Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Friday... Friday...

Today it's dark, cold & rainy. surprise
It's getting kind of old actually. 
They say it's supposed to be nice & sunny this weekend. Which, surprisingly, I believe them.
BUT I do wish it would stay nice & sunny until winter. 
one can dream...

On days like this, I want to stay home, watch movies and bake yummy things. 
Here are some of the things I've pinned to Pinterest  (click to follow me!) and I am telling myself that I should try to make them in the next couple weeks. One a week, maybe?


I don't know if I want beer first thing in the morning... but hey... it sounds good.


I love peaches. And I love french toast. This is perfect for me.
(but probably not perfect for my weight loss goal...oops)

(Knock off of Whole Foods Chocolate Muffins)

These muffins are supposed to be surprisingly healthy for me. Hard to believe. They look too yummy.


Well. If you're in the PNW (pacific northwest), happy rainy day to you. Maybe you should do some baking on my behalf, since I have to work. 
And if you're in a nice, warm, sunny place. I am green with envy.
I hope it starts snowing wherever you are.

....Okay, not really. That was mean.

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Those muffins are on my list to make too! Have a great weekend, hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete