Saturday, April 7, 2012

opposite of boring.

"Never a dull moment."

Sometimes, I'm tempted to think that my life can be pretty boring sometimes. And then, days like today, I remember that my life is actually pretty awesome. Yeah, I said it. Awesome

For starters, when Seattlelites are awaken by sunshine and warm weather - the whole world is a much better place. Can I get an amen? So.. I woke up happy and ready for the day. Had a fun kickboxing class this morning {if you live in West Seattle, take Alfred's class @ 24 hr! The best!}. Did some last minute Easter shopping. Had to get all my nieces & nephews baskets all done & dessert for tomorrow's family lunch/dinner. 
*I love being an aunty. It's the best.

I was in the fitting room today and I heard this little boy say, "Wow. You are reallly BIG, mom!" I felt so bad for the momma - her little boy just put her on blast! Oh dear. 

A lady came into the tanning salon today. Age 62 but she looked 30. And no.. not because of natural beauty (though that might've been the case) but because of some EXTREME plastic surgery. I mean... I thought Dolly Parton walked into the salon. It was "CRAY" ;)

I was cleaning the waiting area in the salon just now, looked outside the door and saw some guy peeing on the side of someone's truck. Yeah. I couldn't help but crack up.. especially since he saw that I saw him!

...how could I ever think my life is boring? It may not be a party every day, but days like this remind that I have much to laugh about.

No comments:

Post a Comment