Friday, March 2, 2012

Today in short.

Today felt like the longest day ever.. Just getting home from work, laying in bed... Starving. But the dilemma is that I'm just way too tired to eat. Which... I guess is good anyway because it's not the best to eat this late. (welcome to my train of thought)
Today I saw some funny things I'd like to share with you:
1. This morning my uncle Sam & I dropped my sis Lily off at work, but first we stopped by Trabant (really great local coffee shop). As I was sitting in the car waiting for her.. I saw this man walk past the shop w/his Starbucks in hand. He looked back towards Trabant, stopped, looked at his Starbucks, back at Trabant, looked around, found a trash can, dumped the Starbs & walked right into Trabant. I wanted to applaud him for making that decision this morning ;)

... Um, there were a lot more funny things I wanted to share, but you have to excuse me - when I'm really tired, I tend to forget things...

..to be continued (if my memory of these funny happenings ever recovers)

Photo: someone lost an orange at pike place today...

No comments:

Post a Comment