Thursday, March 1, 2012

questions for me!

well.. after my much needed nap, i'm wide awake & ready to party! {definition of word 'party' here: lay in bed, blog & then watch netflix} had a long day today.. started at 6 this morning and didn't really end until 7:30 tonight. anywho... a random post for your reading pleasure.
random photo: that beautiful ring there is missing. so, so SAD because i loved it A LOT. 

1. What's your favorite drink?
Probably coffee. I seriously love it. And next to coffee, I love water! Lots and lots of water. 

2. Would you consider yourself shy or outgoing? 
I think I'm a lot shy-er than I'd like to admit. Well... actually, in certain situations I can become shy but for the most part, I'm pretty outgoing. 

3. What's your profession?
Soon and very soon, I will be working towards becoming an esthetician... so all my friends, line up for your facials, waxes and all your skincare needs :) 

4. How would you describe your style? 
I would definitely have to say playful & laid back. I don't think you'd ever look at me and say, "Wow.. she looks really uncomfortable in what she's wearing." And why am I sure of that? Well... when I put an outfit on, one of the first questions I ask myself is, "Will I be able to wear this all day without fidgeting, fussing or wishing that I was in something else?"
I also think I'm a woman of many hats when it comes to my wardrobe. Sometimes I like to dress it up, sometimes I like to be cozy or sometimes I just like to wear old jeans, a cute hoodie & some toms. It just all depends. 

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My ability to budget. Oh Lord Jesus have mercy on my soul... and wallet... 

6. What's one makeup product you can't live without?
Mascara. I can go days with just wearing mascara and be totally fine with it. But without it.. I feel like my eyes aren't open. Mascara definitely helps to wake up my eyes & keeps me feeling ready for the day :) 

thanks colourful palate for the survey idea! 

1 comment:

  1. I like you. That ring is so cute, so sorry for your loss. I did some more crafts today. Come on over one day soon to see!

    ReplyDelete