Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The newest members of my future home collection

1. Anthro Pillow. This thing is HUGE. And comfy. I bought it before I started work the other day (yay for shopping parties) & had to walk to the parking garage with it (way too big for a bag) after work. As I was walking down the street, some guy - about half my size - asked, "Hey... is that a pillow?" I looked at him like he was crazy and said, "Well, what else would it be?" (i'm sarcastic with captain obvious types) And then he said something even more stupid - "Well, can we rest our heads together on that pillow?" to which I responded in a loud, booming voice, "NO!" 

2. The Beekman Heirloom Cookbook - I am so excited about this! On every recipe page, it has a note section! So, yes, that means I can write all up in this book :) 

3. Menagerie is a book full of animal portraits done by Sharon Montrose! If I were you, I'd look her up! She has some pretty awesome portraits. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw it's all so cute. You're such a woman. I can't wait to visit your future home!

    ReplyDelete