Monday, March 26, 2012

love is in the air.

i don't think i've ever been to more than one wedding in a month... or even in a couple months.. but this has been the year for lots and lots of weddings. this past friday & saturday, two of my closest friends got married! 

jeff & rose kline. - these two people are some of my favorites in the whole wide world. seriously. i'm so excited for whats in store for the both of them!!! 

jason & sydney yang. - wow. wow, wow, wow. my best friend of 22 years has gone off & fell in love. sitting at her wedding, i was balling my eyes out because i was so happy for her. we've been through a lot together and have spent countless hours with each other. our parents were pregnant at the same time with us, and so literally, since birth - we've been best friends. it's a bittersweet thing for me.. jason swept syd off her feet & now, they're both on their way to their new home in california (which leaves me here without anyone to buy target candy and play hide & seek in target with) but i know it's a good thing! 

two weddings. back to back. the best time i've had in awhile. but like i said on facebook, my diet starts tomorrow .. wait, today actually ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you got such a cute photo at your friend's wedding! That was such a picture perfect photo!

    ReplyDelete