Thursday, March 15, 2012

i love my future home.

yesterday, i found myself with a full afternoon/evening to do whatever i wanted. seriously the best thing ever. it hardly ever happens because i'm either working or babysitting. so what did i do with my time off? scrounge around thrift stores, of course, to find household items for my future home. {where the house is... i have no idea. i just like to imagine it.} 

here are some of my finds:
this cute vintage, floral hot plate. made in italy! 

huge, wide mouth mason jars for drinking glasses. 

and this little guy. isn't it cute? a milk jar. i have no idea what i'll do with it - it's so miniature.. but it was the only one on the shelf, and i couldn't let it stay there. 

mini mason jars for water/juice glasses. 

finally got around to getting binders, sheet protectors & a couple food magazines to start on my recipe binders!!! :) super excited about this! 

and so there you have it folks. a little peek in what i come out of thrift stores with. happy thursday & happy thrifting.

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you have a picture in your head of your future home that you don't know where! Awesome! Thrift stores looks pretty legit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything, including your photo app. What app is that? I want frames like that too! I am also hoping that you didn't find my lingerie at VV.

    ReplyDelete