Thursday, March 8, 2012

the mom in me

i get to spend my thursdays with this little munchkin - jasper. cutest little baby boy in town. we went on our morning stroll, and as i looked down i thought - "man... i look/feel like a mom." and so, i had to capture the moment. just pretend that ring on my finger is a wedding ring.. and that baby in the stroller is brown. yeah. mom, right? hahah.

and here's a picture of my mom outfit. 

and then a picture of a random pink garage. 

things to do today:
watch jasper
hit up value village/goodwill to look for some home goods {one of my favorite things to do}
update tabs on my car
hang w/the ladies!

happy thursday to you !

3 comments:

  1. YOU are the cutest. And I cant wait to do mom stuff with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be the best mom! I can't wait for you to be a second mother to my kids too!

    ReplyDelete