Saturday, March 10, 2012

another hawaii sign..

i just got off of work... and look what i brought home with me! i was ringing up a customer and she sounded like she was from hawaii.. and so of course, i asked & sure enough, she lives in oahu. sooo.. we go to talkin' and we exchanged our info {she knows an owner of an esthetics school in oahu} and then about 30 minutes later she came back and handed me those lovely chocolates. she went back to her hotel to get them for me. sweet, right
so.. yes. i'm taking this as another sign to go to school in hawaii =)

anywho...
like i said.. just got off from what it seems like a longgggggggggg morning {feeling under the weather, grrr} & decided, i'd have PB, strawberries & apples for a midday snack. andddd now, i need to figure if i'm going to try and eat a late lunch or just wait until dinner. oh the dilemmas i have! ;) 

don't forget to spring forward...
happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. School in Hawaii, school in Hawaii, school in Hawaii!! I hate when I lose sleep, so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I say yes to school in Hawaii. What a great adventure! You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete