Friday, March 16, 2012

love days off!

so thanks to me for not looking at the right schedule, i went into work this morning. got there, sat in for morning meeting, and then when it was store open - looked at the zone chart & realized, "what the heck am i doing here? today's my day off!" sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself. and that's what i did. laughed and got back on the bus and headed back home.

and yay. on my unexpected day off, i made a nice little lunch. homemade orange chicken stir fry with some sweet potato wedges {and of course, some sriracha on the side}. then my little niece lala & i went on a date to old navy, world market & trader joes. the whole time she kept saying, "shopPIN'" - i think because i told her we were going to go shopping at one point. starting in old navy until we got home she would sing, "shopPIN, shoppinnnn, shopPIN!
that's lala. she decided to kneel down & sing in the middle of our walking around. isn't she cute?! 

now... lets go have a bachelorerette party for one of my favorite people in the whole world! craziness.. my best friend of 21 years is getting married. oh boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment