Tuesday, February 7, 2012

weekend recap!

This past weekend my whole family {dad, mom, brother, all my sisters, all the nieces & nephews (except one... we missed you lani), uncle sam & jordan & bentley (our two doggies) } all went on a little birthday getaway for my momma. We rented a beautiful home on Summit Lake (right past Olympia, WA) and spent 4 days there enjoying each other & celebrating my mom. It was amazing. Here are just some pictures from the weekend! 

mom opening up all her gifts!

 pampering time :)

 hey there bentley

 ms. jordan looking at the lake?

 lei loves to give kisses!

 and she also loves to show her belly button. & if you're ever around when she's showing hers.. be careful, she'll lift up your shirt too!

 this little cutie... amare!

 oh you know.. just three guys fishin'..

 happy, happy birthday momma!

 we can never take a normal family photo. someone's either not smiling, confused on where to look or just hiding..

 pretty girl!


i love my family. definitely appreciate everything about them... 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these photos! You guys look like you had a blast; such a fun birthday getaway!

    ReplyDelete