Sunday, February 5, 2012

life is beautiful!

(my sisters out on the dock teaching the lil' ones how to fish)

with family, or at least with my family, life comes with happy times, sad times, annoying times, hard times, frustrating times, exciting times, ugly times, beautiful times... and if i missed anything - everything in between. 
for those of you who don't know me well.. i come from a family of 6 kids - 1 boy (my dear broham) and 5 girls (yep, all of us with our own very strong personalities). i was raised by a crazy, hilarious, dancing machine man.. who just happens to be my father & a sweet, strong-willed, lovable lady who can cook anything really good... yep, my momma. i've got 5 nieces & nephews who are hilarious, loud and all of have really strong personalities of their own. two sweet "in-laws" (but we don't refer to them as that.. they're totally more than related to us by law!) who fit in so well with our family... god bless their hearts ;) 
...and you put us all under one roof for the weekend... and let me tell you, all those emotions mentioned earlier - yup, those come out. and at the end of the day (or the beginning of the next day, seeing that it is almost 2 AM)... i have a big smile on my face, my heart is content and i'm faced with the reality that life is beautiful right at this very moment. nothing is better to me than family. the good, the bad & the ugly... it's a package deal ;) 

happy sunday ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment