Friday, February 17, 2012

their friday night vs. my friday night

what most people my age are doing right now:
this is a random photo i found online of people partying. people my age, probably partying on a friday night. something that i don't quite do... because lately, my friday nights have been consumed with reading, catching up on netflix movies, hanging out with my family at home or just being cozy in my bed thinking about life.
now, don't go off judging me in your mind... i do have a social life and i actually really enjoy a good party every now and then. but i have noticed that in recent times, i can do without just fine. i think it's healthy to not be out 24/7. i think it's perfectly alright to stay home & relax. 
so here's to a quiet friday... enjoy the art of relaxing. it's almost becoming extinct. 

what i'm doing right now:
{disclaimer: this isn't me.}


No comments:

Post a Comment