Friday, February 24, 2012

so long free movie, hello free books.

"bummer duuuuude." this morning {or i guess technically yesterday morning} i got a text from redbox {yeah, we're cool like that} & it gave me a code to get a free movie. free + movie = whats better than that? it expired that day, so throughout the day i kept reminding myself that i needed to stop at a redbox and redeem the code! well... i was on my way home & only had ten minutes left to get to a redbox.. i drove to one.. pulled my phone out to get the code... and my phone was dead. yep. dead. and my phone never dies. but of course it would the day i get a code for a free redbox. 
so that's how i ended my thursday night. depressing, huh?


BUTTTT... one thing i did do right was - i went to the library! i love reading & you get books for free at the library. {i'm sensing a theme here... free, free, free}as a kid, i loved going to the library.  okay, well.. pretty much as a kid, pre-teen, teenager, young adult, etc. don't judge me. if you ask my mom or my friend sydney (click here to go to her fun blog), they will tell you for my free time i would much rather sit in a library and read all day than do anything else. i've kinda grown out of that, but every now & then, i'll get the urge & give in. 

picked up a couple books & am guessing that it was a sign to me that i didn't get a redbox. a sign that tonight, i can stay up & read, read, read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment