Thursday, February 9, 2012

abc, 123


saw this picture on my tumblr wall (thank you modern hepburn) and it reminded me about how excited i am to go to school. like so excited. fall should probably hurry up. there are two schools that i have been looking into - one here in washington state and on in the lovely aloha state. i want to go to school to be an esthetician  ( a person who is knowledgeable about the nature and appreciation of beauty, esp. in art. a beautician.). so there you have it. this girl is ready to learn & can't wait to be in a classroom setting again! it's been far too long.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that backpack is adorable. I'm excited about your schooling, so you can make my face beautiful! I hope you go with Hawaii, so I can visit you twice a year. You will love school and then get tired of it the last two months! Aka I have loved school until now, I'm so ready to just be done!

    ReplyDelete