Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I fell in LOVE.

This past weekend was probably one of my favorites of the summer. 
I went to my first ever rodeo, and found myself wishing that it wasn't my first... 
I sat there watching all the little kids around me thinking how cool it was that they grow up going to things like this. Yeah, call me a little emo, but seriously - I was semi-jealous of their upbringings. Haha. 
And so now, I'm inspired to marry a cowboy, live on a farm & take my future kids to rodeos. 
Who would have ever thought, right?

{Ellensburg Rodeo}
Theme for Sunday was Tough Enough to Wear Pink {for breast cancer} .




And after seeing this momma hen & her chicks, I decided that I really miss the chickens that I used to have, and want to have more!!! 

And then on our way home, Tyson decided that we should hike up Rattlesnake Ridge to watch the sunset. Unfortunately, the sun was setting on the other side of the mountain, but we still got a pretty amazing view! 
Love these people. Love this hike. 

My weekend was amazing folks!
I'm still recovering. My poor feet are as well. I feel like I've been non-stop since Friday night! 
Tomorrow is a much needed day off... thank the Good Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment