Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dooooo the Puyalluppppp

If you know anything about me, you know that I absolutely
L-O-V-E the local fair. 
For you non-Washingtonians, The Puyallup Fair is a big deal for us up here. At least it was and is for me. As a child, I couldn't wait until September got here. 
It meant "doin' the Puyallup." 
And even though I'm not a kid anymore... I still feel that way. With no shame. 







Fair. Scones. I HEART YOU. 
yes... i know i can make you at home. but something about buying you freshly made, at the fair. i could easily eat 10 of you.



i wanted this little piglet! i'd call him polka. 

HOLY ELEPHANT EAR. My word
Something about eating fair food, at a fair, cancels out all calories in my mind. As long as I'm at the fair, everything is free for all. No guilt, no nothin. Anyone else feel that way? 
This year, they started to make the elephant ears somewhat healthy. Whole wheat flour, good oil... Ok. Not that different, but it makes me feel even WAY better about eating it. Hah! 

Oh... Fair, I love you. You're one of my favorite ways to start the fall season! I can't wait until next time :)


Oh. And after the fair, I found these cowboy boots and fell in love. In recent times, I've realized I was made for the country life. I want these boots.
Then I'll feel official. *sighhh

No comments:

Post a Comment