Friday, August 31, 2012

dream life.


I'm pretty sure that in my past life, I lived on a farm, went to rodeos all the time & drank sweet tea on my front porch while listening to country music.
Shocking, right?
But seriously... I love the idea of country living & I definitely think I could do it. Well, I could do it if accessibility to the city was super easy. Like, 10 minutes away easy. Haha. 
Anyway, this weekend I'm going to my first ever rodeo! I. Am. So. EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(Kaylee, if you're reading this - this is me, wanting to be just like you when I grow up ;) I'm secretly envious of your life, haha) 

2 comments:

  1. Giiiiiirl!!!! I never knew this about you! I love it. I do find myself often wishing I was 10 minutes from the city though ;)
    Are you going to the Ellensburg rodeo? Have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I went to the Eburg Rodeo. And I LOVED it! Like, I didnt want to leave. Haha.

      Delete