Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A quick hello!

It's late, and I have to be up at the crack of dawn...
but there's nothing worse than a neglected blog. So, hello!
I swear September just started. October is quickly approaching, and I seriously don't feel at all ready for the onslaught of fall festivities {i feel like they all start in Oct}. 
And, I don't like not feeling ready for fall fun. 
Fall is my absolute favorite - and because of all the craziness going on in my life, I don't feel like I've had a chance to breathe in all things fall. 
So after long days like these, I have to remind myself that the busy-ness is only for a season, and it's necessary. 
I just recently started school and I'm absolutely LOVING it. I mean... let me give you a little taste of what my school is like:
Get to class.
Have some skin theory lectures.
Then for the rest of the time, we practice facials & massages techniques on each other. 
Talk about some serious relaxation. It's awesome

So there you have it. 
A little update. 
Nothing too cray cray but it's been busy. 
Oh wait. Yes, one crazy thing. The other day, I was going 70 on the freeway (shh, don't tell the SPD) and a crow, from God knows where, flew right into my windshield. I was shaken up the whole day.
That poor bird. 

Ok. Goodnight. Xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment