Thursday, July 19, 2012

I love Thursdays.

Thursdays are like my Saturdays. 
I love them.
They're my relaxing days.
And this is what I mean by relaxing

I get to hang out with my little friend Jasper.. pretty much all day. He's seriously the sweetest thing; so cuddly and perfect. He smiles with his eyes and loves to talk to me. Or himself. Whoever is listening really.

And this whole week, I've been helping a friend of mine put together two panels (to fit a 30 ft x 10 ft wall) of paper flowers. Lots of work, but so much fun as well. I don't mind crafting.. and if I'm getting paid to do it, that's even better!

After I helped Kaleb, I met up with my lovely friend Elisa for dinner on Alki. Perfect night to eat outside. El Chupacabra. Hated the service and atmosphere - but their salsa was amazeeeee. I hear their burritos are to die for as well. Anywho, look at that sunset. Seriously? God is amazing. That's amazing. I wish I had a house right on the beach so I could have this view everyday. It wouldn't get old to me at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment