Thursday, July 19, 2012

"...and every one of them is tasting the hard work of trusting, and the excitement of risking, and the goodness of believing." - katrina hope

It seems that whenever I check out my friend Kati's blog - I always end up reading something that rings true to all that's going on in my heart & in my head. As of late, I feel as if I've been on this crazy roller coaster ride. The one where my legs are dangling from the seat and the roller coaster is sending me into circles, turns, backflips, front flips, fast stops & fast starts... and up really steep climbs and down really crazy drops - and it feels like, at any moment, my whole body could go flying out of my seat. Exaggeration, much? Nope. Not at all.

It's scary. It's fun. It's life changing. It's challenging. It's hilarious. And sometimes I cry.
And then I remember that God's intentions for my life are good. Well, good & perfect.

And so, in these times of "tasting the hard work of trusting, the excitement of risking & the goodness of believing," I choose to remember that in all of this - this is good. Simply put, I believe in a good God, who has nothing but good - no matter how it looks - for my life.

Happy Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I stopped by here today :) It was so good to read those words by Katrina again... I am three weeks away from New York and this week has definitely been a roller coaster, but it's an adventure and I know Abba is going before me.

    ReplyDelete