Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shift Happens.

A couple months ago... if you were to ask me how my life was going, I'd for sure respond with a happy, "It's AWESOME. Everything I exactly need is happening & I couldn't be happier."
In the last two weeks, things have changed.
And so... if you were to ask me the same question today - 
My answer wouldn't change.

A couple months ago, I got an amazing job.
Front desk position at a local tanning salon.
Super chill. Perfect for school. Everything I was praying for.
Two weeks ago, while I was on vacation, I found out the owner decided to shut the shop down.
For good.
Crazy, right? And my response to the craziness - I extended my vacation in California. 
I obviously wasn't, and still am not, stressed out. 

My point to all this.
Shift happens
And sometimes its sudden & out of the blue. And I'm convinced when that happens - if you quiet yourself instead of freak out - you'll hear a still small voice that speaks peace & assurance to your heart.
So, I'm working more hours at Anthropologie, a hostess for The Invisible Hostess & still do babysitting once/twice a week. 
{pays off to work a million jobs - i'll never be without, haha} 

Today, I had my official interview with the admissions director at Euro Institute. 
This girl is officially enrolled! 
Super excited about that and cannot wait for September to roll around. 

Lots of shifting in my life as of late but I'm seriously enjoying life right now!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations girl! I can't wait to hear school stories from you! And new job, shoot you are always so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continually amaze me and I have SO much respect for you. Excited for school!!!

    ReplyDelete