Saturday, January 21, 2012

little anthea

{little me.}
it's one something in the morning and i'm up. wide awake. thinking about how easy childhood was. in the midst of any kind of turmoil, strife or hard time - i didn't know it. i was a kid... life was centered around playing house with my neighbors, eating bubblegum & trying to get out of nap time {the biggest hardship i knew as a child, hah.} and now that i'm older, it feels like, i'm carrying all the weight of the world on my shoulders. well, all the weight of my world at least. i know i don't have much to stress about, cry about or even complain about compared to others... but sometimes i wish i could go back to the carefree world of my younger days. 
...maybe that's why god calls us to be childlike. to live carefree, knowing that he is good & we can trust in him. it's his promise to me. to us. i know that. but i still wish that for a moment, i could be little anthea again. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish Blogger had a "like" feature, because I'd totally click it right now.

    ReplyDelete