Monday, January 16, 2012

3 books in less than a week

from the day i read the first page of the hunger games, i was hooked. like my good friend ash {check out her blog how sweet it is} said in her review - whenever i wasn't reading, i felt like i was leaving all my district 12 friends hangin'. and now... there isn't anything to read. it's a bittersweet feeling. half of me is happy to be done with the books and the other half doesn't know what i'm going to do with my time. 
*sigh. i guess it's time for another book. suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I also finished them in lightning speed and was left feeling empty afterward. If you enjoyed that fantasy feel of THG, you might check Jeffrey Overstreet's series The Aurelia Thread. Esther Maria turned me on to this Christian author/film critic. The 4-part series isn't perfect, but it will definitely draw you in and leave you challenged. Plus, I like being with a set of characters for longer than a single book =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fast, girl! But it's easy to do with THG.
    And thx for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete