Wednesday, January 18, 2012

let it snow..

today was a lovely, lovely snow day. 
my view from my kitchen window

sledding is always fun...

handstand snowman, joanna, syd & me. all with our sledding positions.
momma mary made thumbprint cookies. so, SO good!

i liked the snow on our trees in front of my house.

homemade oatmeal chocolate butterscotch cookies. delish.

while i was baking, i looked over and saw my niece just chillin... funny girl.

and after i consumed too many cookies.. i decided to go for a walk with a bag of those cookies. i wanted to hand them out to people in my neighborhood. i figured, there's no school tomorrow, people love snow, and it's still light out - there has to be people out! so i took the pup jordan out with me to fulfill that mission.

....well....
& that concludes my snow day #1. now to get some rest before my snow day #2 tomorrow =) 

3 comments:

  1. this is hilarious! being forced to bake the cookies, not finding any strangers to give them to, and instead giving them to your cousins. I love it! Anthea- you're hilarious. Next time, come to our neighborhood. there is so much snow action over here!

    ReplyDelete