Tuesday, January 31, 2012

lattes & goodies

this morning i woke up & one of my first thoughts were, "a latte & a pastry... i want that right now." and so... with some help from my uncle & sister, it happened! :) love when things work out. went with my uncle to drop lily {my lovely hair-stylist sister - guys.. she's amazing! go to foxycut downtown seattle.. she'll hook you up} off & she bought me a yummy latte. and then after that, because of this nice weather seattle is having right now, went walking around the junction & hit up bakery nouveau for some goodies.

the case of french macarons. i am a strong believer that bn has the best macarons in the seattle area. those bright green ones are margarita flavor! delicious.

my choices of macaron for this morning: pb&j and coconut. the pb&j had some hazelnut butter & fresh made jelly in it - so yummy! the coconut one is probably one of my favorites. coconut heaven... 

so. it's only 11 am and my day has already been awesome. that's what i'm talkin' about.

1 comment:

  1. Those look nummy. The app's frames are fresh too!

    ReplyDelete