Thursday, August 30, 2012

adventures.


I spend a lot of time thinking of all the places I've gone & all the places I want to go. 
Starting September 12th, I'll be going to school. It's been a long time coming & I'm so super excited to get this show on the road. 
I'll be going to the Euro Institute where they offer an amazing esthetics course! Ever since I could remember, I've loved making people pretty - doing their hair, makeup, etc. And so now - I'm going to school so that I can get paid to do all these fun things. Exciting, right? 

There has been a lot going on in my life recently. The good, the bad & the ugly. Lots of changes, lots of unknowns... you know, lots of scary stuff. But I've learned that once you start to see things from the grid of God's goodness (shout out to Marcy Willis), things really aren't that big of deals.
It's safe to say that I've grown up a lot in the past year. My head starts to hurt thinking about all that's happened - but nevertheless, grace & mercy (and a good case of put your big boy pants on & embrace the hardships) carry me through! 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment