Thursday, August 30, 2012

update!

On August 25th I turned twenty - two ! The big 2-2!
And you better believe I started my day out with a bang - ran a 10k with my sis. No biggy
Right before I started I was nervous. Halfway through I thought to myself, "Why am I putting myself through this horrible pain?" And then at the end, I thought, "Yes! I'm ready to run another one!" (kind of

After our run, I got to have birthday breakfast with my friends (who are so super cool for coming to cheer us on at the finish line!!!!!!). And of course, as anyone should on their birthday, we ate at Portage Bay (an absolutely favorite of mine). 


...then we spent the day wandering around downtown. It was such a chill birthday and I loved every moment of it. 

and just a couple pictures of my weekend.

Seriously. Just stop and look at how beautiful my friends are. I mean, c'mon .... hot, hot, hawt

Oh, you know, just a spontaneous lunch trip to Bainbridge with these fun ladies!!! It was hilarious; as we're walking back onto the ferry to head home, a high school football pretty much cheered us onto the ferry. It was a fun little welcoming party! Us girls cheered back and made the most out of the experience in front of everyone on the ferry - it was great! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment