Monday, October 15, 2012

Rainy Mondays.

Let's be honest. Life can get pretty boring... and I feel like I'm in a boring season. 
I mean, I've stayed busy and I'm working my butt off because I just started school - but today I was thinking, "Dang, nothing exciting has happened lately." 
Then I decided I'd look through my photos and was quickly reminded that, actually, though semi-non eventful, I've got a lot to be grateful for and happy about. 

When I was in 7th grade, I decided that I wanted to paint my room bright green & pink. Yes. It looked like a watermelon. I remember my mom trying to talk me out of it, and I wish I would've listened to her. (It's true - moms are ALWAYS right!) In high school, I ended up in a different room in the house and just recently moved back to the watermelon room. After a year of putting up with the horrid colors, I decided it was about time to paint. 
And here's the end result.
Peace. Calm. And a good night's rest. 

I get to nanny the coolest child in the world. 

This is my friend, in the middle of trying to fake laugh so that I could get a non-awkward smiling photo of her. Still awkward, Mad. Haha. 

I work with a company called The Invisible Hostess - my favoritest job in the world!!!! I asked these two lovely people to come on board with us and lookie here - I got to work an event with these ladies! Ash & MacKenna - you guys were amazing! 

Look at our little Seahawks baby. She was pretty happy about that victory over the Patriots yesterday. 

First time at RockBox and I LOVED it. Such a fun thing... and no, I didn't karaoke, I just sat around and enjoyed everyone else. I'm not much of a singer, though I like to think I can...

And yes. Molly Moons for the win. Love their seasonal Coconut Chunk! YUMMO.

Those are my random thoughts on this rainy Monday. 
Xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment