Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Most Incredible Feeling..

The love of my life asked me to marry him.
Yes. MARRY HIM.

4th of July, fireworks were going off, a couple of our close friends around us... and there I was thinking we were just taking a fun picture under the fireworks.
 Little did I know... Pj wanted more than a picture. 

{He planned this engagement awhile ago. He got my ring awhile ago. He got my family's blessing awhile ago. He had this all thought out. And I knew nothing...

So back to the photo... As we are standing there, hugging and smiling at each other, I remember Pj talking to me and saying how much he loves me. Then something crazy happened..
He stepped back, with my hands in his, and looked at me with this look that I've never seen before. It made my heart beat fast, and my stomach turn (in a good way)..

then it happened. He got down on his knee and asked if I would spend the rest of my life with him.
Tears, tears and more tears. 
I said, "Of course!" and continued to cry. 
It was so beautiful. It was perfect.
He was so handsome when he asked... so sweet, and so in love. 




My heart has been nothing but happy. 
Engaged. So crazy. So fun. And I'm soaking it all in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment