Thursday, May 15, 2014

#THROWBACKTHURSDAY

Being that it's #ThrowbackThursday .. I thought I would throw it back to when I went to Nicaragua. One of my friends posted a this video on her Facebook page. It's a video introducing a kickstarter that will make a documentary showing that there is hope for hurting children in third world countries. You can check out more about it here, and please if you could - donate a dollar or two to their campaign. I would love to see this documentary come to life. 
So because she posted that video, it reminded me about all the lovely people I met during my trip. 
It was life changing. My trip and these faces you'll see, reminded me that there is way more to life than things. It reminded me that laughter, love and friendship is what matters. 
Here's some of my trip.





















I miss these faces & that place. 
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment