Monday, December 10, 2012

Have they deactivated my blog yet?

I know, I know.
I've neglected this blog. One thing I said I would never do.
But shh-life happens, and here we are. 10 millions days later from the last post and really - I have nothing new to say. 
I'm still in school, still working 10 jobs (okay, 3) and I'm still alive & kicking. 

I can't believe it's December already. Christmas is right around the corner and I don't feel too prepared at all. I put Christmas lights up last weekend, and that's the most "holiday-ish" thing I've done lately. 
I haven't even watched a Christmas movie yet. 
Tragic. 

Lately, my life has consisted of working and going to school. And sleeping for a max of 4 hrs every night.  
!?$%^*&@#$! 

But one thing I know, there is grace for me in this crazy season. And that's the promise I hold onto when I feel like things are starting to fall apart and I feel like pulling my hair out. 
Thank God for grace

2 comments:

  1. love this.
    and your style of writing.

    (I love reading your blog posts, so if you ever feels so inspired to write more just know that I read them). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The error correcting memory is the memory system that tests and corrects errors by itself without the operating system or users being aware
    Rating Therapist

    ReplyDelete